I realized that weapons (Topicals, Minoxidil, Finasteride, Oils, Supplements) which work by masking the symptoms won't be effective to tackle the real problem.
If you kill the problem but if you don't kill the mother of the problem, then you still have the problem.
That happens with most of the other therapies. They kill the problem but they don't even attempt to touch the mother of the problem.
The results : Unwanted problems. Temporary solution for Hair Loss.
When people I work with start dealing with correcting overall health, somehow they just don’t correct their hair loss, they start feeling better, get free from dandruff & itching, deal better with negative emotions, bowel movement becomes smooth, stamina is back, migraine attacks stop, sex drive comes back.
It’s totally 180 degree shift in their life. It’s not just their hairs, it’s their body. That’s why I don’t usually appeal to people who are looking for some quick fixes for hair loss and their health challenges. Everything is interconnected.
Unless, your body becomes healthy, you will not get hairs back.
Unless, you start adopting different lifestyle, diet, you will not overcome your health issues
If you don’t get these issues handled, you might see temporary improvement in your hair but it probably wont be long lasting and would require constant maintenance.
You will be in constant fear over losing the hairs. On the other hand, if you become healthy, it becomes easier.
A lot of people sell Supplements to reverse Hair Loss on Internet, I don’t do that. I don’t cater to people who are looking for a magic bullet solution.
Instead what I do
1. I tell the truth often hard truths. I shatter rose-colored sunglasses. I demolish fantasies. I dispense truth serum.
2. I sell advice which is holistic and not reductionist approaches most do. Estrogen is higher, block it with Fat Soluble Vitamins. Prolactin is higher, block it with Zinc, DHT is higher, block it with Saw Palmetto.
3. I sell real solutions and elegant approaches, not Band-Aids.
4. Most people are not ready for my advice until they have tried all other therapies including Transplant, Topicals, DHT blockers, PRP and devastatingly failed to see much results and if they are still hopeful, they will listen to me.
5. I refuse to cater to the foolishness, stupidity and gullibility of people who want help with hair loss. That's why I don't promote or sell any hair regrowth oils, supplements, topicals.
I could make a LOT more money if I would have sold hair growth supplements, hair oils, topicals and tied up with companies who do the same. But I won't do that unless I really believe the product is really going to help you and I would promote that product/service even if I am not getting paid for it.
In middle of 2016, someone told me to go for PRP at that time, I had just started working on regrowing my hairs. My speed of recovery was slower and was desperate to see good results on my crown. Nothing I was doing was working really well except my frontal hairs.
I had phone conversation with someone who told me that I should opt for PRP. That person had seen good results with it so I was tempted to do it. Even if I would have gone for it and regrown hairs, nobody would have noticed or realized.
But I knew that if I am telling people something else and doing something else then I am deceiving them and breaking the trust they put in me.
There is nothing more important than your trust.
Even though my results were slower and had big density gap to cover, I never secretly went for PRP, Transplant, Mesotherapy, Laser Helmet, Minoxidil, Finasteride. I worked on refining my approach and finally cracked the code.
When I showed my results to the person who suggested me to go for PRP, he was so shocked, he chose to take help from me instead of going for another PRP session.
Instead, he started following my advice and sent me his improvement pics. Here are they (right side pic is wet and still you can see it's looking denser)
These might not be perfect comparison photos but the difference is visible.